Monday, January 9, 2012

Oh How the Years Go By!

Today is January 9, 2012.  I can't believe it but it has been 6 months since my amazing husband and I joined in the adventure of marriage.  Even more unbelievable is that we have been together for 4 years already!  I feel so blessed to have this man in my life.  God knew many years ago the things I would need in a life-long teammate and I am thankful to be realizing those things thus far in our marriage.  Unfortunately, Brian is out of town so we don't get to celebrate together, but him being away has actually helped me to realize the things I love most about him.

Brian,

I hope you know how much I love you and how thankful I am for you.  God has truly blessed me by putting you in my life.  Thank you for showing me Christ's love and encouraging me throughout the years.  This new part of our journey of marriage has definitely been fun but also not without challenges :)  I am thankful for both because they have allowed us to grow together and individually.  It has been amazing to see how God has worked in your life the past four years and I feel so special to be a part of it! I am excited for what God will bring our way in the many years to come. Thanks for sticking with me!

Love,
Me

Year One



Year Two


Year Three



Year Four







1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I'm sure 60 years will get here before you know it.

    ReplyDelete